Our state of the art machining facility is equipped with cutting edge technology
At AVi our highly skilled engineers are committed to continuous improvement and work within the parameters of a fully accredited and continually audited ISO:9001 quality system to ensure that our ethos of ‘Quality, On Time Delivery and Service’ is maintained at all times by our dedicated customer control systems.
This underlines our dedication to remain the preferred supply option to clients across the world.
• We are able to offer the flexibility to suit all manufacturing requirements from 1 off components to 500 off production runs.
• In addition our in house production control system enables us to react quickly to those “must have, urgent” projects.
• We regularly review our pricing structure to ensure that we remain amongst the most competitive solution providers available.
• Our CNC Machining Division has its own skilled and dedicated workforce who appreciate the exacting standards andtolerances that you and your customers require.
We are able to fulfill machining requirements on both Milling and Turning.
Milling (up to)
X 1000 m
Y 500 mm
Z 450 mm
• with 10 station tool changer.
Turning (up to)
X 200 mm
Z 400 mm
Materials we can machine include:
• Mild steel
• Phosphor bronze.
• Plus much more.
To download our CNC Machining brochure click here. If you'd like more information or to request a brochure by post call us on 0116 2210077